Zeiss Z.1 Light Sheet microscopy system [Funded by ETF funds, Biology, A&S Dean’s office; 2014]
Light sheet is a technology proven to capture high resolution, three-dimensional images while being very gentle on living samples. These capabilities, along with built-in environmental controls, enable long term imaging of entire organisms, including Drosophila, zebrafish, C. elegans, plants, cell spheroids, embryos (mouse or xenopus), young murine embryos and clarity tissue imaging.
Components & Features
- The system is equipped with a dual illumination system.
- Dual cMOS camera detection systems.
- Objective lenses: 5x/0.1 and 10x/0.2;
- Detection objective lens: 20x/1.0 or 5x/0.16;
- Excitation laser lines: 405, 445, 488, 561, 515, and 638nm;